Wednesday 4 July 2012

Capsicum Raitha




One day I did Vegetable rice for lunch for my husband and my son and i planned to do onion raitha as sidedish for the rice. After finishing the rice I saw that there was no onion , and there was not much time for me to make some vegetable. Suddenly i remembered that I had half capsicum. I decided to make capsicum raitha and it was a good combination for the veg rice

Ull need : 


  1. Capsicum - 1
  2. Curd - 1/2 cup
  3. Milk - Tblsp
  4. Salt

For Seasoning: 

  1. Mustard
  2. Urud dhall
  3. Red chilly - 1 
  4. Oil

Method:

  1. Cut Capsicum into small pieces
  2. Heat the kadai and add oil.
  3. Add Mustard , when it splutters add urud dhall and red chilly
  4. When dhall changes colour add capsicum
  5. Fry for 2 min and add salt and allow it to cool
  6. Add curd and milk (if you are going to pack for lunch so that it will not get soured while eating)
  7. Mix well and pack for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment