This is one chutney which can be done on festival days. This tomato chutney goes well with idly, pongal, dosa and chapathi also. So this is easy all in all chutney.
Ull Need :
2. Thur dhall - 1 tblsp
3. Red chilly - 2 or 3
7. Coriander leaves
2. Fry till it becomes golden brown and transfer it to a small plate or bowl.
3. Keep the kadai in the stove add oil if necessary and add cut tomatoes.
4. Saute for few min and add asafoeteda and needed salt.
5. Transfer to the plate in which you have kept the dhall.
6. Allow it to cool.
7. Add coriander leaves and grind well
8. Your chutney is ready and can be served with any main dish on festival days also.